We want passionate Ubuntu sysadmins. Salary range in 80k-140k depending on skillset and experience.
Located in the Sydney CBD, SiteMinder (www.siteminder.com) took out the number 1 spot for Australia's fastest growing software company as ranked by the Deloitte Fast 500 Asia Pacific program.
To further our success, we are looking for passionate system administrators who love building systems in a collaborative, flexible and dynamic environment. Our products lead the pack and we look for the same qualities in our people.
Our production environments are spread over multiple data-centres in Sydney and London. You will be deeply involved in all aspects of Siteminder systems from architecture and design, through to implementation and documentation. As a part of our close knit team, you will be given the chance to make a real impact.
If you want to work in a job where simplicity and scalability are the goal and growing your own skills by working with the best people and latest technologies, then our system administrator role is right up your alley.
Our technology stack includes:
* Ruby on Rails
You MUST love Linux/Ubuntu (don't apply if you don't)
You MUST be passionate about what you do, show us your past projects
* Good communication & documentation
* At least 3 years of Linux experience
* Know your way around an Ubuntu system
* Strong base networking & DNS knowledge
* Systems scripting is required bash/perl/python
* Rostered to an on-call schedule
Desirable Technical Skills:
* Monitoring & report frameworks
* System build & automation frameworks
* Apache, modules, proxies & rewrites
* Comfortable with mail systems
* Strong database skills
* High availability systems
If this sounds like you and you are a great sysadmin we want to hear from you today!
Web: www.siteminder.com, www.thebookingbutton.com